Our double-column CNC bridge mills make it possible to perform rough cutting and finishing for mold production on one machine. Each machine features a box-type structure and cross-rib design that ensures that there is no part deformation under heavy loads, enabling high-torque machining and high-speed cutting for optimal, seamless performance from rough milling to finished product.
Standout CNC Bridge Mill Machines
Our diverse array of CNC bridge mills are designed to respond to the precision, large-part, and heavy-duty needs of everything from semi-conductor to oil-field applications.
High-Precision CNC Bridge Mills
Designed to meet the production requirements of complicated molds and dies, aerospace components, medical devices, optical electronics, semi-conductors, or any parts with high-precision or high-finish requirements, the EU series of CNC bridge mill machines provides an efficient solution by handling rough milling and finish machining of molds and dies with one machine.
- 18,000 rpm direct drive, 40 hp, 40 taper or HSK 63 spindle (with options to 24,000 rpm)
- Ridged, high-strength casting with fixed “bridge” type double columns for added rigidity
- Sidewall coolant flush system in combination with the deep slope design provides highly efficient chip flushing performance.
- Unobstructed overhead clearance for ease of loading/unloading large parts
- Heavy-duty roller guideways in all three axes
- HSK63 Direct Drive Spindle (DDS) for improved machine performance.
- Linear scales standard for high accuracy and independent positioning feedback
Large-Scale CNC Bridge Mill Machines
The LM series of CNC bridge mills is the ultimate solution for part requirements that combine heavy-duty machining with the need for a large work envelope. Available with either a geared spindle head or direct drive spindle, the LM-2616, LM-3616, and LM-4116 are capable of heavy cutting without vibration or chatter.
- Siemens 828D Control
- CAT or BT-50/6,000 rpm gear spindle or 10,000-rpm DDS (with options to 18,000 rpm)
- 24–32 tool automatic tool changer (ATC)
- 3 axes roller type linear guideway
- Double counterweight cylinder
- Automatic lubrication system
- Ridged, high strength casting with fixed “bridge” type column for added rigidity.
- Sidewall coolant flush system in combination with the deep slope design provides high efficient chip flushing performance
- Unobstructed overhead clearance for ease of loading and unloading of large parts
- Linear scales for high accuracy and independent positioning feedback
Heavy-Duty Bridge Mills
Designed for heavy-duty production environments such as aerospace, tool-and-die, and oil-field applications, the MT-1400 and MT-1600 CNC bridge mills feature extra-wide bases to eliminate any table overhang. With a total machine weight of more than 33,000 lbs., the MT series of CNC bridge mill machines ensures maximum stability.
- One piece oil/fluid separation structure design
- 3 axes high rigid roller type linear guides
- Rapid travel 945/945/787 ipm
- Wide base with a one-piece casting design
- Long saddle with box type design
- Built-in twin screw type chip conveyors
- CAT-50 7,000 rpm 20 hp geared head spindle
- Heavy ribbed cast iron integrated design
- Flood coolant system
- Coolant shower curtains
- Automatic air blast through the spindle
- Automatic central lubrication system